Just going to sing a song

So the reason you haven't heard much about what we've been doing is that we haven't been doing much. Although yesterday we did actually do something other than lie on the beach. I had decided against the 7hrs of kitesurfing lessons but did get my adrenaline kick when I finally caved in to LCs persistent pleas to take her on a jet ski ride. And go too fast, and get some air (at least it felt like it), and drive fast enough into the sand at the end that she would scrape her hand on the handlebar. Good time had by all I think.

We also went for a little hike up a stream to a waterfall, and then ended the day with me insisting we both go for a massage. The highlight for me was the one minute break we had when we had to turn over. Other than that it was an uncomfortable hour of having the piss taken out of me by a little lady. I just lay there trying to remember to breathe and not lose my temper as she deliberately tried to irritate me. Even when she was giving me dead arms. Even when she was slapping my forehead. I could see her mouthing slaphead as she did it. A surprise given she claimed not to understand English earlier in the hour when I'd asked for 'more gentle, softer'.

I'm afraid there's no photos of any of this, so I just put a random one in.

Comments

Popular Posts