Odds and Ends

Had to give a few props to places and people. 

First of all, Mihirangi, who I went to see perform at the Northcote Social Club on Sunday afternoon.

From Odds and Sods
Does that thing I love where she records herself live performing the different segments of the song, and loops them, building up a full song.  She was doing every part - beatbox, bass, percussion, vocals.  Lots of improv as well.  Also allowed me take in Northcote and Collingwood, which I liked very much.

In response to a comment regarding the lack of excitement on my blog, I thought I'd post a pic of an illegal activity.  Oooooooooh!

From Odds and Sods
BTW, if anyone recognises that top, I lent it to DBN 2 weeks ago.

The highlight of my trip to the ACMI (Australian Centre for Moving Image).

From Odds and Sods
Obviously the no.1 score is some kind of computer generated thing.  Implausible that any human could score that highly.

Our cheeky trip to Danny's in North Fitzroy - the best burger joint in the whole of Melbs.

From Odds and Sods
A TV on the street

From Odds and Sods
And didn't anyone else think that Susie's pics of herself could have been from a real magazine?

Comments

Popular Posts