Au Revoir Nunnery

I've done my time, and I'm out. It was time to leave the Nunnery hostel, home for nearly 4 weeks, and hit the road!  On the agenda was

Day 1
Healesville & Yarra Valley
Driving DBN and Floos round the wineries so they could get proper lashed
Day 2
Check out the town of Healesville and the TarraWarra Museum
Day 3
Noble Park, Dandenong, the Dandenongs, and the discovery that Dandenong is nowhere near the Dandenongs
Day 4
William Rickets Sanctuary and drive to Phillip Island
Day 5
3 park pass at Phillip Island, including the parade of the little penguins
Day 6
Mornington Peninsula, Portsea, Arthur's Seat, and back to Melbs
I think.

Easier documented in photo's than words.  Picture says a thousand words and all that.  So here's my 51,000 word essay on our road trip.
Healesville, Dandenongs, Phillip Island

Comments

Popular Posts