Last of Lankayan

Don't really have much to post today because we don't have an underwater camera. The snorkelling has been marvelous though. Swam with a turtle. Saw a long fish with teeth and got a bit scared (LC that is). Some other huge fish sucking up big chunks of coral. And some big flat squidgy fish that seemed to change colour and looked like it was swimming backwards. I was almost tempted to try and look up what I was seeing. 

However we've suffered for our art. My red and tingling calves hint at some unpleasantness when I have to hike with trousers on in the rainforest tomorrow. I'm hoping our package includes someone to carry me.  On the plus side, it turns out I have freckles on my head. I never knew that. 


I did have a story about our belching barmaid but I don't think words can do it justice. 

Finally, I think our accommodation here has done wonders for our marriage. The open plan toilet arrangement has taken things to new levels of intimacy. I really will be sad to leave. LC might not be. 

Comments

Popular Posts