Life on lankayan

Well we just had to go round the island didn't we. Didn't take us long. 



Snorkelling is fun. Especially when it's just the two of you and the boat drops you off and announces they'll be back in an hour as they can't stay by the coral. LC misunderstood, heard an imaginary horn, and tried to swim to the boat rather than waiting. We dragged an exhausted leach onboard. 'It looked so close!'. It wasn't. 



And anyone seen baby sea turtles? We have plenty of awesome holiday video of it too!  I even saw a full size one when I was snorkelling. Lea didn't. I'm not gloating. Not. 


Definitely deserved a rest. Quite annoying that I left my only hat on the plane over. I haven't even heard back from Malaysian Airlines lost property yet. Seriously, bought that in a market in Thailand. Serious dollar. 

Comments

Popular Posts