Los Angeles

Haircut length = 0
Plus what better way to kick off a blog post than with a selfie.


Fans of dad's shoes (known) = 1  
"From back in the day when shoes were shoes"
Pictured here sitting down after making dad's day.  It's the first time I've seen him blush.


Show-offs in this picture = 2


Average number of dogs per LA resident = 3


Show-offs in this picture = 4



Number of people trying to catch this wave on Venice Beach = 5
I guess they count as show-offs too.


 We finally made it! = End of route 66


People trying some sport I don't even know the name off = 7
Now I understand that guy's shoe comment.


And finally, I was trying to get some video of this guy doing cool stuff in a big ring and dad insisted on taking his shirt off, putting a white hat on, and getting in the shot.  So annoying.



I surprised myself and loved LA! 



Comments

Popular Posts