Oregon

So Oregon, most famous I think for the herb frequently used in my Italian cooking. The coast is spectacular. 



I really didn't get Portland. I think perhaps we could have benefitted from some local knowledge. And maybe Monday morning isn't the best time to see it. It was dead. Apart from hundreds of homeless people. There's a book store


Where I learnt that Matt Lucas had been a Vivienne Westwood model


We had a nice coffee


And things did pick up once we went for lunch at a very nice microbrewery. I'd never had elk burger before. 


That's not the elk burger. That's the beer taster. 

Mum, why does dad choose to shun the use of well accepted and actually quite useful household items?  Is it his anti-establishment rebellious streak? Is there a message? I'm not sure how powerful it is as I'm the only one that witnesses it. I thought maybe I could help with my blog. Sticking it to the man. 








Comments

  1. You should have hooked up with Geliher.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts