Stuart Day 7

Rain, rain, rain. I've never seen so much. That said, the locals will be happy. With a heavy heart, we left our room with a view in Fort Bragg.

What a strange place.
We wandered down to Glass Beach (I won't try to explain why it's called that) where I was taking photos and caught by surprise by a lady walking her dog. She completely disarmed me by telling me how much she liked my swedder and was sure that I hadn't bought it in the US!
Our first stop of the day was to drive through a tree.
We then stopped for brunch at a lovely cafe in Garberville called the Woodrose. As usual, Steve conned me into agreeing to share our orders 50/50. I ordered the ABC omelette and then Steve floored me by ordering tofu rancheros! We managed to renegotiate! To be continued tomorrow. We're being kicked out of the communal lounge with the shared wifi.

Comments

Popular Posts